Cooley Dickinson Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center have entered into an agreement to collaborate on expanding oncology services to Pioneer Valley residents. This agreement advances care for patients living with a cancer diagnosis living in Western Massachusetts by providing:
- easier access to Mass General Cancer Center specialists
- timely referrals for second opinions
- improved coordination of care
If you are under the care of a Cooley Dickinson Cancer Care physician, please discuss your options with your doctor.
This collaboration also means:
- collaboration on community outreach and education programs
- onsite sub-specialty care at Cooley Dickinson Hospital
- sharing of quality data related to oncology services
- access to Mass General Cancer Center genetics counseling resources and expertise
Visit the Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center Home Page
Click the image below to visit their site and see the video "Stand Up to Cancer".