The Cooley Dickinson Hospital Auxiliary operates the Hospital's Gift Shop. Proceeds support important projects such as the
Mass General Cancer Center at Cooley Dickinson, the Nurse Development Program, and more.
Located at the hospital's main entrance, the Gift Shop includes an affordable array of gift items for patients and non-patients. Let our gift shop manager and helpful volunteers help you choose from a wide array of options, including:
• stylish scarves and handbags
• Camille Beckmen skin care products in popular fragrances
• Habersham wickless candles, which permeate the air with a safe, flame-free fragrances
• jewelry including the colorful Periwinkle line, flamboyant Lolo creations and unique sea glass pieces from Robin Paris of Falmouth
• New England sports teams' memorabilia for fans of all ages
• a menagerie of stuffed animals in every shape and size
And baby gifts, flowers, candy, and greeting cards for every occasion
For your convenience, the Gift Shop accepts Mastercard and Visa.
Please share your feedback about the Gift Shop or let us know how we can meet your shopping needs.
Monday, 9 am-4 pm
Tuesday through Friday, 9 am-7pm
Saturday, Noon-3 pm
Still can't decide? Think about the possibilities while you have a snack in the Coffee Shop, next door to the Gift Shop. The Coffee Shop is another great project of the Cooley Dickinson Hospital Auxiliary. And feel good knowing that by shopping in Cooley Dickinson's Coffee and Gift Shops you are supporting the Cooley Dickinson Auxiliary. Thank you!
Cooley Dickinson Hospital • 30 Locust St. (Route 9), Northampton, Mass. • (413) 582-2000
Learn more about our Healing Garden (our current background image) by clicking here