Our physical therapy programs are designed to aid in the prevention and the management of movement disorders that may develop at any time in a person's lifespan.
Individualized treatment plans involve the interaction between patient, family, caregiver, physician and therapist in a process of assessing movement potential and in establishing goals and objectives using knowledge and skills unique to physical therapists.
- Muscle strengthening
- Gait training
- Posture training
- Aerobics and conditioning
- Gross motor coordination
- Joint, spine and sports rehabilitation
- Neuro-developmental training
- Vestibular/balance rehabilitation
- Incontinence/bladder management
- Manual Lymph Drainage (for lymphedema)
For more information or to make an appointment, call us at (413) 582-2113