Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Cooley Dickinson Hospital. Joining our Summer Program gives you the opportunity to learn about the hospital, help your community, and discover your own interests in the health care field. The opportunities vary widely, so be sure and check off your interests on the Interests Form.
To begin the application process, we need the following documents. Scroll to the bottom of the page to download the forms.
- Completed junior volunteer application
- Signed parent consent form
- Two references
If you have questions, please call the Volunteer Services Department 413-582-2251.
- The application deadline is Friday, May 2, 2014, 5 pm
- Mandatory Orientation: Tuesday, July 1, 12:30-5 pm
- The 8-week Summer Program begins Monday, July 7 and ends Friday, August 29, 2014. You must be able to volunteer at least 6 of the 8 weeks, at least three, 4-hour shifts per week (many volunteers do more)
- A TB Test will be required if you have not had one in the previous year
- You must be at least 15 years old by June 1