Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Cooley Dickinson Hospital. Joining our Summer Program gives you the opportunity to learn about the hospital, help your community, and discover your own interests in the health care field. The opportunities vary widely, so be sure and check off your interests on the Interests Form.
To begin the application process, we need the following documents. Scroll to the bottom of the page to download the forms.
- Completed Junior Volunteer Application
- A copy of your immunization history
- Signed Parent Consent Form
- A recent TB test
- Summer Interests Form
- A Student Health Record Form
If you have questions, please call the Volunteer Services Department 582-2252.
- The application deadline is Friday, May 3, 2012, 5 pm
- Mandatory Orientation: Friday, June 28, 12:30-5 pm
- The 8-week Summer Program begins Monday, July 1 and ends Saturday, August 24, 2013. You must be able to volunteer at least 6 of the 8 weeks, at least three, 4-hour shifts per week (many volunteers do more.)
- A TB Test will be required if you have not had one in the previous year
- You must be at least 15 years old by June 1st.