The Cardiovascular Suite
At Cooley Dickinson Hospital, our mission includes helping the members of our community stay healthy. In order to do that, we have recruited and hired talented doctors and purchased state-of-the-art cardiovascular technology. When highly skilled physicians have access to the best equipment and spacious, comfortable surroundings, they're able to deliver the quality of care we want to provide to the friends, neighbors and family members who are our patients.
Cooley Dickinson offers a multipurpose cardiovascular suite for patients who need diagnostic cardiac catheterizations, implantable pacemakers and defibrillators, heart rhythm studies, and peripheral vascular studies and procedures. Studies are performed in the suite and patients recover in an area dedicated to cardiovascular care. Our experienced team of board certified cardiologists, interventional radiologists, specialized nurses, and radiology technologists take pride in the personalized care they consistently deliver.
To find a cardiologist, an interventional radiologist or another cardiovascular specialist, call Cooley Dickinson’s Cooley on Call physician referral service at (888) 554-4CDH (234) or visit the online physician directory.
Our team of cardiovascular services suite physicians include:
If you have been scheduled for a cardiovascular test or study, please follow your physician’s instructions.
- James Kirchhoffer, MD, FACC, Electrophysiologist, Medical Director, Electrophysiology
- Mark Casey, MD, FACC, Cardiologist, Medical Director, Echocardiography
- Mark Porway, MD, FACC, FSCAI, Interventional Cardiologist, Medical Director, Cardiovascular Suite
- Stephen DiPillo, MD, FACC, Cardiologist
- Thomas Weil, MD, FACC, FSCAI, Invasive Cardiologist
- George Hartnell, MD, FRCP, FRCR, Vascular and Interventional Radiologist
- Julia Gates, MD, Interventional Radiologist
The Cardiology Department and the Cardiovascular Services Suite are located on the lower level of the Main Hospital Building.
Cooley Dickinson Hospital is located at 30 Locust Street, Northampton, Massachusetts; driving directions are also available.
If you have questions, please call the Cardiology Department at (413) 582-2117.