Cosmetic surgery refers to any procedure designed to enhance a person’s appearance for aesthetic purposes. Below is a list of the many cosmetic procedures we perform.
- Facelift/neck lift
- Brow lift
- Blepharoplasty (removal of excess skin of the upper and/or lower eyelids)
- Rhinoplasty (surgery of the nose)
- Genioplasty (chin surgery)
- Brachioplasty (arm lift)
- Mastopexy (breast lift)
- Breast augmentation (implants)
- Correction of gynecomastia (male breast reduction)
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
- Thigh lift
- Sclerotherapy of spider veins
In addition, we also provide non-surgical facial rejuvenation injections, including:
How long do Botox® and fillers last?
Although results for each patient vary, and the amount of product injected also plays a role, Botox usually lasts for approximately 3-4 months. Depending on the type of filler, the effects can last anywhere from 6 months to 2 years.
To talk to us about your personal cosmetic needs, call 413-584-0044 for an appointment today.