Comprehensive and sensitive health care as unique as you: That’s what you’ll find at Cooley Dickinson Medical Group Women’s Health, no matter your stage of life or state of health. We offer women in the Pioneer Valley the full scope of health care, including pregnancy, childbirth and midwifery services as well as comprehensive gynecology care.
Our programs and services include:
- Adolescent GYN Health/First GYN exam
- Childbirth Center
- Care for trans men, genderqueer and gender-nonconforming individuals
- Contraceptive Management (birth control)
- Family-building services (fertility counseling, intrauterine insemination, reproductive health)
- Menopause Care
- Midwifery Services
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Osteoporosis Care (bone health)
- Pelvic Floor disorders (dropping of the vagina or womb)
- STI/sexually transmitted infections
- Urinary Incontinence (loss of bladder control)
- Vaginal/Vulvar diseases and disorders
With four area locations, we offer the convenience of high-quality women’s health care close to where you live and work:
- 30 Locust St., Northampton
- 22 Atwood Dr., Northampton
- 10 Denniston Pl., Yellow House, Cooley Dickinson Hospital campus, Northampton
- 170 University Dr., Amherst
Promoting your health, your way
Our team is dedicated to improving the health of the region’s women and providing attentive, highly personalized care for you.
When you choose our practice, one of our providers becomes your partner in health. They will also coordinate the efforts of our entire team – obstetricians, gynecologists, certified nurse midwives, and medical assistants – to ensure your concerns are addressed and your goals are met. We offer compassionate, understanding care for everyone.
Call 413-586-9866 today for an appointment at one of our four Women’s Health locations in Northampton and Amherst.